Product Availability ACT NSW NT QLD SA TAS VIC WA
Suited to a range of projects, the RCPA SpoonDrain Open Channel Drainage system is constructed using high performance reinforced concrete pipe. Using RCPA SpoonDrain as permanent formwork allows quick construction with minimal hand finishing of placed concrete. Available in sizes from 225mm up to 750mm, there is a size to suit any application.
- RCPA SpoonDrain is not only versatile, it is proven and can be used for many applications including;
- * Back of barrier drainage for retaining walls.
- * Drainage along the bottom of cuttings and retaining walls.
- * Channel drains alongside hardstand areas (grated covers can be used if required).
- * Forming an open drain into concrete slabs.
The RCPA SpoonDrain Open Channel Drainage system brings smart design and fast installation together to give the ultimate open-channel drainage solution. RCPA SpoonDrain is constructed using FRCPipes unique high strength, light weight reinforced concrete composite which enables the product to be quickly and efficiently installed.
- * Open Channel.
- * Rail.
- * Roads & Highways.